Saturday, March 6, 2010

So beautiful...


I love this picture so much. Jake captured this pic of our little beauty today while they were at the park. I love everything about it. I love the color, I love what she's wearing because Jake dressed her, and I love her clip in her hair because Jake put it in and did it. I love that she's just staring and so beautiful. I love her which basically is saying, I love my life! Thank you for being born, Reese and thank you for capturing beautiful moments like these, Jakers! (Click on the pic to get the full effect!)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She is a beautiful little girl. We love your observations. Jake is a great daddy!
Dad and Mom Jones

Lorrie said...

It IS a beautiful picture! When I enlarge the picture, there is a lot of red tint to her hair--I love it!

MegRich said...

So cute! Reese is such a pretty little thing.

Camille said...

i'd say she's a keeper!!

Hilary Jorgensen said...

don't tell anyone, but she's our fav.

...DAVE and KATHRYN... said...

That is SO cute! I love your pregnant picture below, and just saw your update that it's a Boy! So fun to have one of each!