


We had our 20 week ultrasound (I'm only 19 weeks right now) yesterday morning and were able to see our little baby! We really wanted to find out what we were having and the ultrasound tech said she couldn't tell what the baby was. The baby wasn't willing to uncross its legs and so I was desperately hoping that by the end we would be able to tell. Sure enough the shyness went away and the baby opened up its legs to reveal that it was a BOY! We are so excited! We are really happy to have another baby and especially a boy this time! Reese is really happy and calls him "baby brudah!". We can't wait to finally meet him and hold his cute little body. He has a cute nose just like Reesie does, so we know he's a keeper ;)! August 4th can't come soon enough. Now onto finally choosing a name....
Saturday, March 13, 2010
It's a BOY!
Posted by
linds
at
10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Congratulations! Boys are so much fun!
Congratulations-little boys are very fun! So happy for you guys!
Congrats! You are going to have so much fun with a little boy and Reese is going to be such a good big sister! I think it would be so fun to have one of each... and now you do! :)
Congrats on the boy! We wish we could see you guys, and especially that Max and your little one could meet. Finally, a baby that will probably be as big as he was!
Wow I am really feeling the pressure since 2008 was 'year of the girls' and 2010 has been deemed 'year of the boy.' I guess we will just have to see if we will be part of the in crowd or loners :)
Congrats!
Congratulations! Boys are the best! Not that I would know otherwise. . .
like Les said, I have deemed it the year if the boys. :) hooray!
congrats! so happy you were able to find out what it was! i don't really know much about boys, but i'm sure they are just as fun as girls:) can't wait to see pictures in a few short months! you're half way there! craziness!
That's what I guessed! Yay! I can't believe you're that far along already, my time flies!
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys.
Congratulations! It does look like a has a cute little nose. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Hope all goes well!
Hi, it is Kristin (Mrs. Collins) from Hobble Creek Elementary. Congrats Lindsay! I just had a baby boy 2 months ago and our daughter will be 3 in July. Loved having a girl first and can't get enough of my new little guy!
Post a Comment