A month ago I threw a shower for my friend Sandi here. She had her beautiful baby girl on Friday and so I thought I'd just share a few pics of the fun party. I made her a quilt for her little baby and was really excited to give it to her. They named their baby, Eve (Evelyn Jean), and so that's what the label says on the quilt. I thoroughly enjoyed wrapping the present as well. I was in love with that wrapping paper and was so excited to finally be able to use it. Everyone I know is having a boy, so I was super excited to use that paper. Sandi wanted the colors of her shower to be pink, yellow and brown so we stuck to that. She also loves birds and owls and we incorporated those as best we could! I made her a bird cake! Thank goodness for the help of some good friends who helped make this shower a success (Alyssa, Olivia and Hilary). Enjoy the pics!
Monday, March 22, 2010
Baby Things
Posted by
linds
at
4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Lindsay- The quilt turned out sooo CUTE!! Also I LOVE the shower cake you made... Wanna come out and make Maddie's bday cake for me?? :)
Fist congratulations on a little boy! I'm so happy for you, a little boy will be so much fun in your family. That quilt turned out beautiful. Seeing how cute that shower turned out made me so much more sad that I wasn't there. I miss you all.
Show me your secrets! That quilt is to die for!
the quilt is amazing--as are all the fabulous things you made to eat! Such talents, Lindsay!
Lindsay, since when are you a gourmet cake baker and quilter?!?!?! You're so freaking talented! Remember the cupcakes we made for calc.....those must have been all my fault because they look nothing like those you are making now! :)
kyle
Are you for real?! You are so talented! First of all, the shower looked so cute, I love your cake! And if you can make quilts, you are the ultimate homemaker in my opinion. I love the fabric too.
Oh my goodness. I love it all! The shower decorations, the food, the cake, and love love love the quilt! When do you have time? I feel like I would never have time to do something like that while Ty slept, and heaven knows what would happen if I tried to do that while he was awake! Bravo Linds!
Oops- sorry, didn't realize I was signed in as Jake. That was all me- don't worry, my husband doesn't use lines like "love love love".
aren't you just the craftiest little seamstress on the planet! you never cease to amaze me! thanks for sharing the pictures of your quilt-it's absolutely stunning! i only quilt with the assistance of my mom....and by assisting i am the spectator...how fun! the shower looks like a huge success! p.s. love the owl cake!
So cute Linds! I love the little cake. Where did you get such amazing style?
From some hoes perhaps?
Seriously the cutest quilt ever! Thanks so much for everything, you rock!
Super cute quilt and cake! You are Queen of Baby Showers.
Congrats on your upcoming bundle of joy, too.:-)
Linds you are so darling ! Miss you terribly !
Post a Comment