Saturday, March 6, 2010

I really am pregnant!

So just this past week I have seemed to "pop" as they call it. My stomach is now going to take over the rest of me and continue to grow larger and larger. Luckily this time around I haven't gained as much weight and hopefully this time I will be able to not gain as much as I did with Reese (because let's face it, it was a lil ridiculous last time). I swelled up so much last time, so here's to hoping for a smaller weight gain. Even if that doesn't happen, at least we'll get another beautiful child which is all that matters. Reese was so worth it and so will this one be. We find out on Friday the 12th what we're having and couldn't be more excited. Either option will be great. A boy would be really fun for something new and different, plus I really liked having a brother right after me. A girl would be great too, because well we love Reese, and then she would have a really good friend. We can't wait to find out! All we really hope for is a strong, healthy little baby! Friday can't come fast enough!

PS Make sure to vote on our poll if you think bump #2 will be a girl or a boy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great. We love you. Dad and Mom Jones

Lorrie said...

We found a cute little outfit for Reesie the other day, and got one for baby boy Hall at the same time. At check-out, Kirt looked panicked and said, "We didn't get anything for baby boy Naylor!" I replied, "We don't know that it IS baby boy Naylor, unless you know something I don't..." He looked relieved and puzzled at the same time, and has no idea why he said that. If his premonition is right, you're having a boy!

Camille said...

yay!! i am so excited for you guys!! hope you're feeling well!

Anonymous said...

madame naylor you look so gorgeous! I cannot wait for Friday! love and miss you! kyle