





It's been 4 years that we've been married today! Hooray! It's been so wonderful and I'm so happy to be married to my best friend. We have so much fun together and just love how we can do anything and it's a blast. We celebrated last week by going on ThunderMountain Stages railroad adventure. We had fun eating our unlimited pizza (2 slices per person) and taking in the fresh mountain air. It was just so nice to be together and loving the views.
We decided later that our anniversaries will always be celebrated by doing something fun/unique together. It's all about being together. We don't need gifts, we just want to do something where we make memories and look back later at.
Our first year was quite the adventure though, so I don't know if we'll ever top that. Jake surprised me by taking me on a dinner cruise around the Great Salt Lake. It was a really cool idea and looked really nice on pics, but don't be fooled it was pretty ghetto. The food we joke was prime pig instead of prime rib. We also were on a boat crammed with other people. On top of the boat, where all the "views" were, we were surrounded by gallons of gnats. It was an anniversary to remember. We laugh about it all the time and just can't get over how funny it was.

Our second year we moved to Moscow and boy was there loads to do there, NOT! We decided to go to Applebees for dinner because there's hardly any restaurants there and that was pretty much our only option. I know it was lame, but we made it fun. The food was gross and we now call it Crapplebees. We just hung out and watched a movie after. We were brand new to the town and didn't know what else to do. It didn't matter though cuz we still had fun.
Our third year we went to the Melting Pot and ate delicious food. It was a lot fun and we really enjoyed doing that. Then we walked around down town Boise and tried to play mini golf but it didn't work out.
See something always ends up being different than expected for our anniversary, but it doesn't matter cuz it just makes it funnier and more adventure-some.
I love my life and I love it because Jake's a part of it. Happy Anniversary!
(Today we're celebrating by sweating to death in Portland's heatwave, going to places like Target, Fred Meyer and Burgerville to be in any type of air conditioning...what will be next in all the years to come...i don't know, but i can't wait!)
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
4 Years, What?!
Posted by
linds
at
4:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
We had a Crapplebees experience for one of anniversaries too! (and bad service to boot.) I'm glad you guys had a good anniversary!
Also, I am loving your hair right now! I covet your swoopy bangs.
Your Crapplebees comment totally reminded me of the whole Golden Sh*tload experience. Haha. Also, 4 years? Geez we are getting old.
Happy Anniversary!!! 4 years! Time sure passes by fast!
Happy anniversary! We like to celebrated our anniversary by doing something fun together, too. No gifts necessary... all about the memories! I love the name Crapplebees. LOL! Glad you guys had a good experience this year! :) Especially all that pizza you got to enjoy. Holy cow! Who could eat more than two pieces, anyway? ;-)
it took us 5 years to go out and do something nice for our anniversary. We went to couer d alene and had a blast. most the time it's usually wingers and a movie.
I can't believe how different jake looks now from his wedding picture... didn't even look anything like himself :) I never saw him with longer hair. You guys are such a cute couple.
You guys are too cute! Congratulations on four years. Live it up and enjoy the heat. We've been jipped out of summer here in Montana.
Happy Anniversary! I love all your previous anniversary stories :) And your hair is so cute--love the bangs!
Happy Anniversary Linds and Jake!
happy four years! i have no doubt you guys have the best time hanging with each other and doing crazy fun things because that's just a part of who you guys both are! brings back memories of liberty square. plus, it's so much better to do random/fun things than being super boring! props for marrying your best friend and making life simply amazing! i want to see more pictures of your little reese! she's adorable!
p.s. linz...you look hot in that picture in front of the train! i love your long hair!
Congrats guys! I love how young you guys look when you got married... And its only been four years... Just think about looking back when its been 20!
Post a Comment