Reese is officially one week old, and I on the otherhand, have survived a week of being a mom! It has been amazing, truly wonderful! She is such a good baby and so much fun! She has become an excellent sleeper during the night. She only wakes up once and gets up in the morning at 7 or 8am. How amazing is that! She makes the cutest faces and has definitely learned how to poop. She has no problems filling up her diaper, and loves to make blow outs and have a few outfit changes during the day. It's cute and we just laugh. Having a baby is wonderful and she is the most precious thing in the world. Long live beautiful, cute babies!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
lindsay i'm so happy for you guys! i'm sure you are just the best little mommy. reading your posts and seeing all your cute pictures has made me so excited and anxious to have Brooklyn here! can't wait to see more adorable pics of Reese! by the way...i love the name!
Congratulations, Naylors! I've loved seeing the pictures and reading the updates on Reese. Hopefully we get to see her in person sometime.
I'm glad she is sleeping so well for you! Thats huge! Well new motherhood comes with a rollercoaster of emotion, but you just take one look at that sweet little baby and it makes it so worth it. Just wait until she starts to smile at you, talk about a heartbreaker. Congrats again Linds, can't wait to see more pics of the cutie. (do you think she will be a redhead?)
Hey! I'm glad I found your blog. The pictures of Reese are so cute -I can't wait to see her in person! That is so awesome that she only wakes up once in the night! I hope you're getting plenty of rest. Check out our blog: aaronandcamile.blogspot.com
They only get more and more fun!!! I wish we could see baby Reese!! We send our love to you.
Glad to hear she is sleeping and pooping! That and eating, projectile vomiting and crying is pretty much what they do for awhile. But then the cuteness is more than enough to make for those moments. We love you all and can't wait to see Reese.
Lindsay, congratulations! I found your blog and was excited to see that you had your baby! Wow, I can't believe what a great little sleeper she is-I'm jealous! Looks like you guys are doing great!
This is going to sound weird but I am related to you! It's kind of a distant connection but hey, family is family! I am Bart Taylor's Niece. Congrats on your baby girl Reese! I found you guys when I was looking at the Gritman Stork Report. She is beautiful! My husband, my two girls, and I are in the 6th ward. My husband is studying Virtual Design and Technology. I am finishing my Home and family life degree. We would love to come visit and meet you three! E-mail me at k8lynf@yahoo.com
Post a Comment