We finally decided on a name...Reese was the big winner. And while that was the most popular blog poll choice as well, we didn't just leave the name of our little girl up to democracy. But at least we knew that a slight majority of our family and friends liked it as well. :) Ivy will probably wait until we have another girl...or if Mal steals it.
Again, I'm still updating pictures to that Picassa album as they come, so keep an eye out for those.
Also, if you would like to check out the
We are going home today in a few hours, and Linds' Mom should be here shortly thereafter to take care of us. Thanks again for all your love and support!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Reese Naylor
Posted by
Jake
at
1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OH, thank you for posting an album, I loved looking through them. She is beautiful. Looking through all those pictures almost made me cry! She is so precious and brought back so many memories with Reagan in the hospital.
I love the name! I can hardly wait to meet her someday.
Hi Lindsay...it's me Ginny Miller from your ward in Provo. Congratulations on the baby!!! You were just barely pregnant when you guys left...time flies! We are expecting too, in July. I'm glad I discovered your blog. Check mine out, I have some links to other people from the ward that you might want to see. Congrats again.
TEN POUNDS! Holy cow, i can't believe it. She looks so cute and not all newbornish, i think its that extra weight that helps her out
hey linds, sounds like you guys are doing great! miss you tons and I'm jealous that I can't hold my little niece! i hope jake is changing lots of diapers. I already have a verbal commitment from tyler that whenever we have a baby, when he is home he is changing all the diapers!
Great post thankyoou
Post a Comment