Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We are alive

To say things have been crazy around here lately is an understatement. We now are homeowners and are actually "living" in our home, have a super inquisitive, always going 3 year old, a super smiley, bottomless pit, needy 7 month old baby, one happy, tired mama and a busy, never-ending to do list of projects, life-saving daddy! So maybe one day there will be a real blogpost up here! We'll get there someday, but right now that's the last thing on our t0 do list! For now here's a pic of Reese and Noah from last month (I know, like I said, we're just a lil busy).

Reese on her birthday testing out her bike from Ga and Pa.

Noah eating baby food (carrots) for the first time ever and LOVING them!

4 comments:

Erin Masi said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big Reece has gotten!! She is just a doll! And cute little Noah! How fun!!

Brett and Sydnie said...

Noah looks so different than Reese! He's super cute! Can't wait until things slow down and I can see pics of your house. Also, we'll be very excited to see you guys in April...let me know.

Katherine said...

Cute kids! I'm excited to see your new house. Post pictures sometime and hopefully we can see it in person when we're in Boise next. -Katherine

Sandi said...

I love both pics! I think your kids are looking more alike than I originally thought. Anyhow, we are glad you are all still alive.