Monday, August 25, 2008

Soda....Pop!

The other day when we finally got eveything jammed into our car and ready to move back up to Moscow, Jake and I both decided we were hungry and decided to stop at the classiest place we could....a burger joint nonetheless. We pulled up to the drive thru and ordered our food and a huge drink to share with one of the combo meals. As the lady handed us the drink Jake carefully placed it into the cup holder and we sat waiting for the rest of the food. We were both so tired, hungry and so very thirsty. Me being lazy I just thought well I'll bend down and get a sip of soda from the cup because it was "oh so large and heavy" and what should appear as I began my descent to the glorious sugar water but another head! POP! Jake and I clanked heads so hard that we just instantly pulled our heads in the opposite direction rubbing them and then sheepishly turned laughing at each other about how silly and lazy we were. We really were meant for each other! After 3 years here's the proof! Haha!

4 comments:

Aaron and Melanie Gordon said...

Classic!! Miss you guys!!!

Nicole said...

Ha! That's great!

MegRich said...

Ha ha ha. You crazies! You really are meant for each other!

Malorie said...

Me and jon did that once. I was worried that the story would end with the soda spilling! I'm glad it didn't. I'm not too bored...It's been kind of fun to get things done that you've been meaning to, or just hang out. But ask me again in a week and we'll see. I'm glad you have Reesey!