Sunday, April 6, 2008

Giggles

Reese laughed today for the first time!

Since we don't photo document every moment of her life (even though it might seem that way), the rest of you will only get to witness the second laugh that happened just moments after. Don't worry, it's still quality.



The added bonus is that I am doing all sorts of weird "Dad" type things throughout, so that's pretty comical. Here's a quick explanation of a few:

Running Reese: Reese loves it when you make her legs move like she's running. We'll have to put up some video of this by itself with Linds' great song she sings with it.

Noses: For some reason, Reese loves her nose touched (or pinched, as I like to do).

"A-boog": Reese's first word/sound, and we like to talk with her in her "Boog/Goog" language.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

great video!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool. That was a cute video.

Natalie said...

I think Jake is more entertaining! Sorry Reese.

Kate said...

that is soo cute!! what a big girl she is getting to be!

Lyss said...

Way too cute!

Shannon said...

Hilarious. I love it. :)