Dad argued last week before the Idaho Supreme Court and he handled it "with aplomb." He also got his picture on the front page of the Pocatello paper:
Dad is so animated in this pose that I think this is what he's really telling the justices:
"Girlor sitensen in MI STOOL, eee YICKI-STICKA!!!"
Sorry if you don't get that...it's a family thing. And if you're Norwegian, sorry for the spelling.
UPDATE: Dad's actually sitting and the caption in the paper was wrong. Whoops. Still got in there, I guess.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Dad and the Three Bears
Posted by
Jake
at
11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is a great caption. (Although there were 2 others, they never asked me any questions.) Actually, I was saying, "And the fish I caught was THIS big!"
And for the record, it would be: Og jeg satte paa stolen, og den gikk i stikke!
But you did a good job.
Is this dad? I thought he was the one sitting down. Not to be mean, but I think that guy has too much hair
and I feel like those are his pointy ears!
yep obviously dad and jake couldn't tell but that isn't dad.
Even though that was Peter Stirba in the picture, Dad was actully that animated, several times. I was there!
We decided to lock our blog because of some concerns we've had lately but we still would love to have you participate in our blog. Therefore we wanted to extend an invite to you but we need an email address which we don't have. Ours is bradandbecca@gmail.com so if you'd zip us an email we'll send you an invite.
Jake you need to work on your 'dad recognition' skills. I saw the picture and knew it was not your dad - which serves as evidence that my 'former bishop recognition' skills are still strong.
Adam
Post a Comment