Yep, it's true. Our little girl has yet to arrive. We were due January 22nd, but apparently she will decide when the right day is. I was using a due date calculator online and discovered that I could be due around February 3rd, so we'll see who's really right. I hope she comes this week, because these last few weeks are just torture. I'm so anxious and I'm so sore. It's hard to lug around all that extra weight. Being over 9months pregnant is not something I wish upon anyone and I hope that everyone else has their baby on their due date or before. Meanwhile I continue to nest, clean, cook, sleep and be lazy. So don't worry we haven't had our little girl and not informed you. We'll let you know when she's here, but she stubborn and coming on her own.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ella came nine days late... and you're right, NO ONE should go over their due date. It's pretty depressing. Best wishes to you and Jake for a pleasant delivery! We are praying for you and checking your blog daily hoping to see a squishy little Naylor face (that's not Jake's) Love you!
Hey guys! We are getting so excited for your arrival. Hope all is treating you well in Moscow. We missed seeing you guys over Christmas break.
Oh man! We went out of town this weekend, and the whole time were talking about if you had your baby or not! Are you dilated any more? Well, hang in there, she'll come at SOME point!
Post a Comment