So one of the best things in the world are law school finals. No, I'm serious. It's two straight weeks of stress, cramming, living at the library, more stress, more cramming, and then seeing your wife for about an hour a day. Yup, I think that's about the best thing in the world. The only thing that can make it better is having to do it again in January (Shout out to section 2).
But now it's over, and I survived (only getting a minor cold at the end of the experience).
May I never see another future interest for as long as I live.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Law School Finals
Posted by
Jake
at
4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well done! I can't wait until Kyle is finished with finals... it will be nice to see him and remember what he looks like. Enjoy your break!
Yea, its done!!!!!
Now relax...Christmas break is the best thing ever!
Post a Comment