Sunday, November 11, 2007

Apartment Tour

This is our sweet (and insulation-less) apartment in Moscow, Russia Idaho. If you look closely, you can see the phantom baby who is hanging out until Ivy/Piper/Reese shows up. (Click on the picture to view the apartment.)

Our Apartment

5 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Hey Lindsay!

Congrats on having a girl!! You look so cute pregnant! When's the due date? We are also having a girl due February 14. How are you liking Idaho? How's your family! We have a blog too if you want to check it out! http://mikeandrachelbarton.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Yea for washing machines!!!!

Unknown said...

make a new post! I always check!
Miss you!

Lesley said...

I didn't even know you had a blog until I checked google analytics and saw that yours was a referring site... how exciting! It's nice to have friends in the blogging world. It's such an easy way to keep in touch. Hope you guys are doing well... we're doing just great. I'm holding out until your birthday to have the baby, Jake, but knowing my luck she'll come smack dab in the middle of finals. love you!

erin said...

Wow. You have a blog!! Hooray!!!