Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It was a Merry Christmas!

We had a nice, long Christmas break. It was a lot of fun to be with the whole Naylor family. Everyone was home and it was just so great to be all together again. The break was full of lounging, eating, watching movies, catching up on Lost, making yummy foods, card playing, having fun, and surprises.

Oh I also got the lovely experience of having 14 cavities filled over the break. Long story short, we had a horrible dentist here in Moscow and we opted out of seeing him again. We got to see the one and only Jon Hastings while in Boise. He did a fabulous job and took great care of me. It was very unfortunate to find out that I had that many cavities, but at least I had the right person working on my mouth. Needless to say, I went to the dentist 6 times over the break! Wild times and wouldn't wish that upon anyone, luckily Jon made it bearable. Besides that break was good!

Reese sure loved Christmas and was completely happy with her stocking. We could've ended Christmas there for her. She was enamored by her bubbles and play doh. Don't worry though, we had her opening presents all day, because she was a very good and spoiled little girl. She loves all of her gifts and is still enjoying them daily. She really enjoys her Elmo Live. Jake and I sometimes don't love it so much, but ya know! She is in love with babies right now and loves her doll set. Her stroller is used constantly and she just loves to take care of those babies. She just is so happy and loves to play. It was fun to see her so excited about even the smallest things. That's what makes life complete! We love our little Reester! Here are some fun pics for you to enjoy!









6 comments:

Brett and Sydnie said...

Your 'baby' is so big now! She looks like a real person. How was your birthday?

Joe and Katie said...

Is the last picture an announcement? How exciting!

Katherine said...

Congrats! Our babies can be best friends!

Kirt said...

I got it, but Mom didn't. Pretty slick. :)

Becky said...

congrats!! so when are you due?? :)

Kami said...

Congratulations! That last picture is awesome!