Love, The Naylor-Jeffs Family(Wait, do we even celebrate Halloween?)
Bwa ha ha ha! You guys are funny!
haah love it!
oh my creepy! it took me a half second to realize what it was, then gasp!
Hahaha. You guys are the funniest.
Amazing. I hope Lindsay is wearing tennis shoes with that dress.
I laughed so hard when I saw this!
That is too funny!
So so creepy! And Lindsay, can you please wear that to church....please.
Post a Comment
Aunt Malorie
8 comments:
Bwa ha ha ha! You guys are funny!
haah love it!
oh my creepy! it took me a half second to realize what it was, then gasp!
Hahaha. You guys are the funniest.
Amazing. I hope Lindsay is wearing tennis shoes with that dress.
I laughed so hard when I saw this!
That is too funny!
So so creepy! And Lindsay, can you please wear that to church....please.
Post a Comment