Thursday, September 10, 2009

Reese's First Ponytail!





Today was the first day Reese sported a ponytail! Her hair is getting so long! We're so excited. She's our little Cindy-loo-who! Here are some fun pics of her cuteness!

8 comments:

Maddie said...

She looks like Alfalfa! haha!

Kirt said...

That is not a ponytail, that is a "mane"tail. :) Cute as ever.

stacey said...

oh my goodness she looks so big! what a little cutie

Kira said...

So cute!

Brooke said...

She is getting so big! She has a big girl smile with all those teeth and a big girl hairdo to go with it! So cute!

The Leakes said...

She sure is a cute one! And, I LOVE the picture at the top of your blog; it makes me smile! Hope all is well!

Emily and Reese said...

Cute pig tail! I love how it goes to a point!! :) Hey I'm updating my Christmas card list and was wondering if you could send me your address? You can post it on our blog, and I won't publish it for the world to see.

Emily and Reese said...

So I just realized that I don't have your email address, so you can't view our private blog. So email your address to me, and I'll also add you to our blog! THANKS GUYS!!!
emily_shurtliff@yahoo.com