These are all pics of Reese from the beginning of July until August 15th. If I put all of the ones from there on out we would take the whole space since there are so many pictures from our trip to Portland. I will make a separate blog post about our Portland adventures with pics of Reese and all of us from there, but for now enjoy these because there's a ton. The pics go from most recent to back to July, so maybe you'll want to work from the bottom up. Have fun!
We celebrated her 1 and 1/2 birthday by getting Reese her first Happy Meal and don't worry we specially requested the dog for her.
Here she is surprising us by stacking crazy objects. I'd never seen her do this before! She got them all balanced! It only toppled after she was playing with it more.
We met up with Mike and Sandi in Rexburg on our way to Yellowstone for "The Best Taco Time" experience according to them.
1 comments:
she is so cute! i wish we could have come to the reunion to see you guys!
Post a Comment