Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pics from April....

We finally have our desktop up and running with the internet! Hooray! Here are some pics from April of us (Reese was 14 months old). Enjoy! She started walking on April 15th and so some of these depict her first steps!

Reese's second Easter Basket! Happy Reaster!
Here she is when she first saw it! She was so sick that day and had such a horrible cough that she didn't even go to church and get to wear her brand new dress. I was sad! We later found out that she had bronchitis! Don't worry though! The next week she wore it to church and had a blow out. She even managed to poop through her dress onto Jake's suit! Oh yeah!

We actually found these after Easter, but couldn't resist buying them for her when they were actually called Reester bunnies. Perfect! Don't worry though, we ate them, not her!

Our beautiful dyed eggs!

Jakers on Easter!

I finished knitting my first scarf on Easter! I finally gave it to Maddie as her belated birthday present!

This is me after I finished my 7.5 mile run from Moscow to Pullman! It was a great day and I felt so accomplished! Lucky for me I had three other girls to keep me company (Nicole, Annette and Brittney) We all must do this again! So fun!

Here we are chilling with our favorite Kardynn!

Cutie pie Reesie face! The next few are of Reese taking some of her almost first steps! They actually happened the day before, but ya know...

Yeah! She did it and now is talking on her phone backwards like she always does!
Reese learned a new trick of how to put food on her head while eating, and laugh! She still does it, and thinks it's pretty funny. We can't deny it. We think it's pretty funny, too!

1 comments:

Red & Lyss said...

Great pics! We really miss you guys! Congrats to Reesey on the walking! Love ya all!