So Linds and Reese have been in McCall/Boise/Manitowoc for the past two weeks while I've had finals. That's a fair trade off, right? Anyway, there was a pretty crazy event on the drive to Boise with my other siblings that my sister Kenz explains in perfect detail (with pictures). The title should tell you everything: breakfast revisited. For the squeamish, there are two pictures with said breakfast, but nothing too bad.
Oh, and I hate living alone. It's lame. Just in case you were wondering. I miss my ladies.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Bachelor Life
Posted by
Jake
at
9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I always thought it was best to leave during those 2 weeks as well :)
Katyanne is right. Linds and Reese are having more fun where they are right not. I'll have dinner waiting for you Friday night. mom
we miss you...
Post a Comment