I wanted to let people know of a blog that Linds and I and some of our friends started called Phobloggraphy. We've had the link up for a while but I didn't want to actually discuss it before there was much content on the site itself.
Phobloggraphy a photography site that has different themes each week that then anyone can submit a picture to. It's just a fun way to have an excuse to take pictures of something other than Reese and be able to see our pictures "published" along with seeing how other people interpreted the theme. It's not a contest or a competition, it's just a weekly amateur gallery.
You should check it out if you're interested in maybe expanding your photographic boundaries. Anyone is welcome to submit, you can look at the rules and past themes and galleries at the site.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Phobloggraphy
Posted by
Jake
at
4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
what a fun idea! I'm going to check it out right now...
Post a Comment