For our Trunk-or-Treat experience this year, Linds found a sweet monster costume for cheap:So you throw a bow on it and it's great for a little girl.
To round out the experience, Linds and I went as Monster/Godzilla victims. We got some thrift clothes and hammered them up pretty well. (Don't worry Kenz and Mal, they weren't worth saving).
I found a suit jacket and somewhat matching slacks for $4, and a tie and a shirt. Linds found a cool windbreaker, some "Mom" pants, and an interesting shirt.Reese also got to meet Charlie the Unicorn, which was pretty fun for her too.
Then we came home and watched "Vertigo," so all in all, a great first Halloween for Reese.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Lil' Monster
Posted by
Jake
at
1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So cute! Such a great idea! love it.
I die! So cute, I can't even express in words how much I want to just grab her!
Neither can I, Kenzie! Thanksgiving is such a long way away! I can't wait to see Reesie and you other people!
Great idea guys. We wish we went to the stake Halloween party. We heard it was a lot of fun.
Reese is the cutest girl ever. She is gorgeous!!!! Happy Halloween!!!
That is the CUTEST costume! Love it! I found your blog off of Katy's. :) Thanks for letting me spy.
Laura Hales
Wholly freaking adorable.
Wholly freaking adorable.
Post a Comment