Reese turned 9 months old on Halloween and so I'm finally getting around to updating and letting you know her current stats.
She is officially 28 1/2 inches long (between the 50-75th percentile), 18 pounds 1/2 ounce (between the 25-50th percentile) and her head is 18 1/4 inches (95th percentile). So basically she's average except for her ginormous head! She's got a big brain growing! She's a smart one. No doubt about it!
Here are some of the things she's been doing or can do now:
She likes to read to herself and can turn the pages all by herself. She prefers to read books upside down and backwards, however.
She stands up in her crib and pulls herself up onto everything! EVERYTHING! One of these days she's going to severely pinch her fingers in a drawer.
She loves pancakes and waffles!
She says dada all the time and for everything.
She waves when you say hi or bye! She'll do it by opening and closing her fingers or by waving her whole hand. It's super cute.
She pulls everything off of her shelf and ends up pulling the basket and books on top of herself which she quite enjoys.
Put a cord anywhere in her sight and boom she's going for it! She loves to yank it, shake it, wave it and/or eat it!
Now has figured out that she can roll away when I'm changing her diaper. Not cool!
Eats oatmeal and loves it as well as mixed cereal!
I originally wrote down that she had a good night time routine. However, this week she's teething again and has a cold so crying out is back for the time being. Once asleep though she's out at least until 7:30am.
Reese likes to mimic sounds that I make in high pitched voices. She especially loves doing it with the word, dada!
Reese loves to go for any part of my skin and blow on it to make farting noises. It's hilarious and then she laughs at herself and does it more.
She also takes her hand to her mouth and moves it up and down to make babbling noises.
She sits up like a big girl in shopping carts now. It's great when I don't want to lug the car seat around.
Gets super excited to see other babies/kids. It is really fun to watch her. She kicks, wiggles, waves, smiles and pants when she sees someone more her own size. She does the same when she sees pictures of herself or when she stares in the mirror.
Has 2-4 top teeth coming in! Oh joy!
Rolls over in the bath and slides up and down. She loves this and loves to chew on washcloths.
Transfers objects back and forth from hand to hand.
Sits like a champ!
Her other toe nails besides her two big ones actually grew and had to be clipped.
Her hair is getting longer (for her!).
Smiles all the time and is super content alone.
Crawls to me when she's tired.
Is getting up on all fours and inching, but falls. A real crawl will come soon! As for now she's still army crawling, but way too fast!
Currently naps for 10-15 minutes a couple times a day, and I do not like it!
She knows when I hide an object from her under a blanket or behind a pillow that it's still there and goes for it.
She likes to slide the metal lids from Gerber baby jars across the floor and chase them.
She's just too smart for her own good and mine!
Loves my hair more than anything and loves to hold it, play with it or yank it! I might be bald in a year....
She also eats diced fruits and has had some cheese, pasta and meat. Loves them all and is just an amazing eater! She'll eat anything and I mean anything!
Welp, that's Reestey for now! Hope you enjoy the pics!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Time to drop a line, Reese is 9 (months old)...
Posted by
linds
at
9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
This post breaks my heart! I want to squeeze her now! lil reesey! She is sooo cute!
she is so darling linds! It is fun to see how similar they are in the silly things they do. I can't wait to see them all together again.
Are those skinny jeans I see? I can't wait to see her soon. She is so cute!
She is such a cute and happy little girl!
She is so darling! I love all of the pics. Thanks.
what a cute, cute little girl!!! i love all the pics!
what a cute little girl! She is just growing so fast!
What a cute little gal you two have.
She is TOO cute. I hope to meet her someday.
Post a Comment