Friday, August 1, 2008

Wipeout!



Linds is super hard-core. After two years of not having the chance to wakeboard, she gave it a shot this week and did a great job. This picture doesn't show her ability, but I love this wipeout.

I'm just glad that I'll be able to teach her how to grab some sick air like I do ALL THE TIME:



BOOM!

3 comments:

Brett and Sydnie said...

Linds- (and Jake too)

How do you like living in Boise? Brett has a really good job offer there, and even though I swore we would never move there, we are really considering it. Is there fun stuff to do? Good restaurants? Good stores?

Let me know...

austinmcraig said...

Rock, rock on, Jake and Linds. I haven't been wakeboarding since...well...it's been a few years. I'm jealous.

Eric said...

hahaah, linds, that is a great pic! that is what i look like most of the time, too. that is such a beautiful place where you guys are at!!