Thursday, May 1, 2008

3 Months Old!

Reese is officially 3 months old now! I can't believe how fast the time has flown. She is growing up so fast! About every time I see Jake I tell him how big she looks now and how I want my Reester to stay my little baby still.



Here she is at 3 months!



Here she is at about 3 weeks!

Can you tell a difference? To me she's gotten a lot skinnier, but still is as cute as ever! Some things that she does now or that have happened in the past month:
-She giggles....oh so cute!
-She sucks on at least one finger whenever she thinks about it. Sometimes it's 2, 3, 4 or the whole fist!
-She talks all the time and loves it!
-She recognizes us and objects!
-She can grab toys and likes them now!
-She can hold her head up pretty well.
-She likes to be held so that she's sitting up and can see what's going on.
-She took her first formula bottle and loved it! No problems at all!
-Still manages to blow out and have ranky gas!
-Sleeps through the night still and even has started going to bed around 10pm instead of midnight and sleeps till about 6 or 7am! She loves to sleep!
-She likes to look at herself in the mirror and especially loves to watch herself when bathing!
-Still doesn't spit up! Amazing!
-Isn't afraid of dogs at all!
-Has an amazingly pitched and mad scream! This girl has discovered her lungs, but only cries when hungry!
-Still so happy and smiley. She gives smiles to everyone all the time!

We love you, Reese!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That 3 months has gone by sooo fast! She is such a cutie. It's fun to see a baby's personality come out the older they get.
p.s. I enjoyed the previous post about peer groups - good luck with that! (I hear it just gets harder the older they get)

The Cornett Family said...

She's so beautiful! We miss you guys a lot!

Kelly Varga said...

Hey! Congrats on baby Reese, you two! What a beautiful family you have!!!

MegRich said...

what a sweet sweet baby! she is beautiful lindsay and jake!