Hey, sorry everyone for the delay in pictures. Things just got really busy and we both were hammered last night.
These will be added to as we can do it. Click on the picture below, it will take you to an album.
![]() |
| Baby Reese Naylor |
We're trying to get a poll together to see what name think she looks like.
And Linds and I just wanted to thank everyone for their love, support and prayers through yesterday. We have such great family and friends and we are very grateful for all of you and your comments and concern. We love you all and hope to see you soon!

10 comments:
She is so precious- it brought a tear to my eye. I am so glad that she is so healthy, and I loved seeing the sweet looks on your faces! Can't wait to see her.
she (ivy:) is soo cute! she looks so old already! can't wait to see her, you look like a happy dad, lindsay you are my hero.
So cute!! I am so excited! I can't wait to visit. Congrats on your healthy little girl! I really can't concentrate on work right now. love you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is absolutely beautiful! The first thing I thought of this morning was, "I bet they have pictures of Baby Naylor by now!" She really is such a perfect looking baby, not squished up or anything! Well, we can't wait to see her in person! Congratulations again!
why did I say little girl? I mean healthy, 3 month old baby Lindsay delivered yesterday! ;)
She is so adorable!! I am glad to see that everything went well and that both she and Lindsay are doing great. Congrats you guys. I seriously can't wait to see her!
Congratulations! She is so cute, doesn't even look like a newborn. I can't believe you had a 10lb. baby Lindsay, you are amazing! We can't wait to meet the littlest Naylor!
Oh Linds she is so beautiful! Those pictures of her are so precious!!
Yay! So exciting. My mom said you decided to go with Ivy Grace? (or at least that was what she said your mom said late last night... (My Dad commented that nobody would name their son Ivy. Ivy A. Hallmark would be disappointed!
Congratulations!
she's adorable!!! (wow, HOW did that baby FIT inside you!?)
Post a Comment